Dog daycare at Pooch Communications offers a great opportunity for your dog to socialize with other dogs. Its just like a kindergarden for human kids. Dogs have many friends here and our dog trainers are the teachers who supervise their busy day schedule at Pooch. Each dog has a different character and so the best way to spend the day is different. Pups need extensive socialization, powerful and playful dogs need lots of exercise, shy dogs need longer lead time to get to know other dogs or people and senior dogs need quiet and relaxed time. Our experienced dog trainers see to the match between dogs and organize the best possible playtime from them. That way, we ensure each dog spend time here to suit individual needs and preferences. Why don't you give your pooch plenty of playtime and exercise instead of having them just sit and wait for your return?
Spacious surroundings, with a dog room and a dog run!The dogs will never be locked into a crate or a dog-house, or be tethered outside, but they’ll be able to play with a professional dog trainer and other pooches and will be running free under supervision as often as possible. However, dogs that have a dislike for other dogs or prefer to stay on their own are not exposed to the other dogs too much, of course. We will treat any dog with as much affection as the owner himself!
First Time customersIf you would like to make use of the Daycare Service for Pooches you will have to provide the following documents:
- Identification papers
- Please print out the service agreement (letter of consent) and sign it.
About the MealsA change of food can cause a deterioration of the physical condition. We ask the owners to bring in the meals fed customarily, that the pooches have grown accustomed to. We do not prepare meals at our facility. Thank you for understanding.
Object of ServiceAll pooches from puppies to old dogs that are treated against fleas and mites.
- Please treat your dog against fleas and mites for the whole period of their stay.
- Reception times: Monday to Friday (no service on weekends or public holidays) 07:00 am to 07:00 pm (please consult us for pick-up and return times and prolongations).)
- A reservation one day ahead of using the service is required (in urgent cases please call directly).
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
- During which hours can I bring in my dog for Daycare?
- Monday - Friday from 07:00 am to 07:00 pm. No service on weekends or public holidays.
- Do you also have a pick-up and return service?
- Yes. We pick up and return dogs in the area within a one-hour-drive from our business location (Shibayama, Hasama Station). (Subject to charge) We also offer this service for Narita Airport and the Metropolitan Area. For details please consult the Pick-up Page.
- Do you have a parking lot?
- Sorry, but we only have one parking slot.
- Do I have to bring something?
- Please bring personal identification papers and the meals for your pooch, divided into single servings.
- Is it necessary to have the dog sterilized or castrated?
- This is not required. However, we cannot accept pooches while they are in heat. Thank you for understanding.
- Is it possible to cancel an appointment?
- Yes. In case you have to cancel an appointment, please contact us as soon as possible.
- My dog has the habit of biting. Is that OK?
- Depending on the dog's constitution and the degree of aggression we may refuse to take it in. Furthermore, if necessary, please supply a muzzle.
- My pooch hates other dogs and dislikes people...
- Corresponding to the character of your pooch we will take measures like moving it to a quiet room, or letting it play with and be played with those other pooches it likes, to avoid any unnecessary stress for your pooch.
- My pooch currently takes medications.
- Please bring in the medication prepared with the correct dosage, and write down the medication schedule and administration method.
- Are dogs in the habit of marking OK for you, too?
- Please bring in a Manner Belt or diapers for dogs with a marking habit.